New module version daemon announcementsssssssssssss

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Wed Jun 4 21:15:28 GMT 2003

lemme put a few together.... it gets less messy that way ;^)

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 04:22, auke.kok at planet.nl wrote:

> +vim 6.2                  removed all patches and forced cleaning of shared
                            data
> +ImageMagick 5.5.7-7      *yawn*
> +gaim 0.64                updated by niki

> +php 4.3.2                combined update
> +apache 2.0.46            combined update

BTW I changed the shared modules from Jaspers change to the BUILD which
effectively made all modules shared but not loaded. Since this is our
"stock" apache I'm now configuring with most modules BUILT-IN so people
do not have to "LoadModule" every stupid simple mod_xxx. Php update also
involves imap bump.

> +pine 4.56                pine should come in a cone, it's that good!

did I miss anything?

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>