enabling/disabling features (Was Re: RE Questions with Auke Kok)

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 11:48:43 GMT 2003

No this is mostly NOT true,  programs that remove autoconf and automake are
for the most part an ERROR in moonbase, and exceptions should be fixed
ASAP.

There are about 3 or 4 modules that still have CONFLICTS with automake/autoconf
and devs that use those modules should take a look at fixing those modules.

Terry Chan