System hosed AGAIN

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Wed Jan 29 18:32:18 GMT 2003

I've had success with 1.2.  I have encountered some packages that require
some tweaking.  I would wager that the problems you are seeing relate to
too many compiler optimizations while building the kernel.

Immediately after I got the base packages stabilized I blacklisted the core
modules to prevent them from being rebuilt.
These include -
linux, grub, lilo, gcc, binutils and a couple others...