lunar rebuild failing on minicom

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Tue Jan 28 10:04:29 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 08:16, Todd A. Jacobs wrote:
> The subject pretty much says it. I was trying a rebuild at the suggestion
> of the folks on the list, but even that seems to be having trouble.
>
> I've even tried "lin --fix," with results like these:
>
> 	Checking integrity of lftp
> 	/usr/lib/lftp/2.6.2 of lftp is missing.
>
> As a further example, I'm getting errors like this:
>
>     --23:10:27--
>     http://ftp.yars.free.net/pub/software/unix/net/ftp/client/lftp/lftp-2.5.0a.tgz => `lftp-2.5.0a.tgz'
>     Resolving ftp.yars.free.net... done.
>     Connecting to ftp.yars.free.net[193.233.48.66]:80... connected.
>     HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
>     23:10:28 ERROR 404: Not Found.
>
>     Building lftp
>     Missing lftp-2.5.0a.tar.bz2
>     Cast aborting.
>
> which seems to imply that:
>
> 	a) some of the modules have bad source directives, and

--09:58:15--  http://www.lunar-linux.com/lunar/cache/lftp-2.6.2.tar.bz2
           => `lftp-2.6.2.tar.bz2'
Resolving www.lunar-linux.com... done.
Connecting to www.lunar-linux.com[216.228.105.15]:80... connected.
Length: 1,126,959 [application/x-tar]

100%[====================================>] 1,126,959

this is why we have our well filled source cache.

> 	b) various things still seem to think they're part of Sorcerer
> 	Linux.

grep -ir cast lunar* theedge* does not reveil any string like that to
me! Are you running a previously sorcerer system ? ;^)

In any way you are NOT running the current core-tools if you get that
string!

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>