lunar rebuild failing on minicom

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Mon Jan 27 23:16:15 GMT 2003

The subject pretty much says it. I was trying a rebuild at the suggestion
of the folks on the list, but even that seems to be having trouble.

I've even tried "lin --fix," with results like these:

	Checking integrity of lftp
	/usr/lib/lftp/2.6.2 of lftp is missing.

As a further example, I'm getting errors like this:

    --23:10:27--
    http://ftp.yars.free.net/pub/software/unix/net/ftp/client/lftp/lftp-2.5.0a.tgz => `lftp-2.5.0a.tgz'
    Resolving ftp.yars.free.net... done.
    Connecting to ftp.yars.free.net[193.233.48.66]:80... connected.
    23:10:28 ERROR 404: Not Found.

    Building lftp
    Missing lftp-2.5.0a.tar.bz2
    Cast aborting.

which seems to imply that:

	a) some of the modules have bad source directives, and
	b) various things still seem to think they're part of Sorcerer
	Linux.

With a number of packages failing like this, it's not really a surprise
that things aren't working as they should. *sigh*

--
"Of course I'm in shape! Round's a shape, isn't it?"