X still missing dependencies

Kenny Mann Kennymann at cdrobot.com
Mon Jan 27 15:15:02 GMT 2003

I had the same problem this weekend as well.
What I found was a 'lunar rebuild' seemed to fix the problem.
I did a lunar udpate at first and my system went insane. I decided to
re-whack the system (for misc reasons). I installed, then did a lunar
update, then lin'ed xfree86. Same problem. I decided to start from
scratch again (just for grins) and then did a lunar update, then a lunar
rebuild, then installed everything. Everything works nicely now. Very
odd though.
I normally avoid a rebuild because I seem to get problems every time
which are normally very bad due to a main module failing for one reason
or another (or sometimes just don't have the time... Mozilla takes a
while to compile ;-) )
The very weird thing of it all is that the compile and install procedure
seems to work fine!

Kenny Mann