Success with host-skas3.patch

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Sun Jan 26 18:17:33 GMT 2003

Todd,

I emailed you at nospam at codegnome.org with instructions on your "lin uml"
problems.  I also asked you to email me your compile log for "lin uml".
And the uml discussion is better taken off line.  I don't think the rest
of the lunar mailing list really cares about UML.

No the ISO has NO UML patches applied to it.  I build the x86 Lunar ISO's for
general release, so I speak from experience on that topic.

Terry Chan