Success with host-skas3.patch

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Sun Jan 26 15:36:08 GMT 2003

I finally managed to compile the host kernel with host-skas3.patch. I
still can't get the UML kernel to compile with "lin uml," though.

Oh, and Terry? Unless the UML patches have already been applied to the
kernel source tree, I'm still not sure *why* the ISO is booting as UML.
Everything I've been told over the past two days on other lists indicates
that a kernel must be specifically built against UML in order to run in a
virtual machine. So I'm guessing that the ISO has the patch already
applied.

--
"Of course I'm in shape! Round's a shape, isn't it?"