libpng and mozilla modules

Ray Maung ray_maung at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 11:05:26 GMT 2003

On a fresh 1.1.2 install and lunar update I ran into a
few problems, these might be my fault but take a look:

If the libpng module uses the patch system, shouldn't
the patch module be in its DEPENDS?  Also, I had to
change the BUILD of libpng to this to get it to work
with patch:

(

# the funroll-loops is there from the authors of
libpng.  Its not my idea!
  export CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -Wall -funroll-loops"
  cp scripts/makefile.linux ./Makefile &&
  patch ./Makefile $SOURCE_CACHE/$SOURCE2 0 &&
  default_make

) > $C_FIFO 2>&1

ALso, mozilla checks for Gtk+1.2 or higher and refuses
to compile with Gtk+2, so the DEPENDS should just
require Gtk+1.2.

Ray