quanta3

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Thu Jan 9 20:52:31 GMT 2003

Found the problem lining quanta3. Quanta is identified as a conflict. However,
if you have never installed quanta, then lining quanta3 results in the error
I posted earlier.

In my case I just commented out quanta in the CONFLICTS for quanta3. It's
compiling now.

I suppose the way around this is to add a PRE_BUILD? That checks for quanta?

--
Registered Linux User - 193414

"Windows: A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a sixteen-bit
patch to an eight-bit operating system originally coded for a four-bit
microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company that can't stand one
bit of competition." -- Jargon File Resouces.

Sig for OSS: Never be afraid to try something yourself, remember amateurs
built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.