libXmuu.so.1

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Thu Feb 27 07:58:14 GMT 2003

This is disappointing.

Two different machines, different video cards, same Pico.

Any attempt to startx and I get and xauth and xinit errors abiyt shared
libraries and libXmuu.so.1.

The closest thing I could fine is this from Google:

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2001-Sep/0418.html

Tried it, no joy.

After several lunar rebuilds, both totally hosed my system. First time I could
not even get in at run level 1. Relined xfree on both machines twice after
cleaning out /var/where lunar stores stuff.

I have yet to get Pico to a desktop, very very :(

--

Don't be afraid to try something. Remember, amateurs build the ark,
professionals built the Titanic.