new2lunar

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Tue Feb 25 15:15:02 GMT 2003

The lunar kernel provides a patch for geforce4 in the native
fb driver, but I had no luck with it.  It honked up the display
when I tried to load it.  The nvidia driver worked very well
and flashes an oh-so nifty logo on the screen as it loads.
Choose one or the other, but don't try to load both! =)
Ben