Hi all........

watryac04 watryac04 at uww.edu
Wed Feb 19 15:49:43 GMT 2003

> All is well hardware wise I even got X with the Nvidia Drivers
> working and KDE3.1 running on boot. There are two other peices of
> software that I like to use but I can't get them to compile? One is
> Mozilla and the other is Komba2. Are there known issues with these
> packages?
> With Mozilla I get "Confused by earlyer errors bailing out.".
> Komba2 also fails.

I haven't had any experience with the Komba2 package, so i'll leave
that to someone who actually knows.. I can say that I have had no
problems
with mozilla building lately, so maybe there's something on your
machine that
is causing it to fail.

It's hard to diagnose the error that you're getting with mozilla though
as we don't have much to go on.  could you copy and paste the last ~50
or so lines of each (mozilla and Komba2) compile log?  they're found at
/var/log/lunar/compile and are stored as compressed .bz2 files.
That would be very helpful with diagnosing these errors.

Aaron Watry