Hi all........

Ralph Crongeyer rcrongeyer at rpicc.com
Tue Feb 18 14:30:53 GMT 2003

I'm new to Lunar Linux however I have managed to get it installed on my
laptop (Toshiba 5105) specs are as follows:
P4 1.8GHz
512 Meg DDR 333 MHz
Nvidia Geforce4 440 GO
40Gig HD
DVD-CD-RW Combo drive

All is well hardware wise I even got X with the Nvidia Drivers working
and KDE3.1 running on boot. There are two other peices of software that
I like to use but I can't get them to compile? One is Mozilla and the
other is Komba2. Are there known issues with these packages?
With Mozilla I get "Confused by earlyer errors bailing out.".
Komba2 also fails.

Any help on getting these apps running would be great!!

Ralph