Some questions

bramble wubwnmnqjr02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Feb 19 18:18:48 GMT 2003

Hi

First of all, great distro. I'm new to lunar (but not linux), so I have some questions about it.

Is it possible to retrieve the sources from a cd? I'm on a dial up connection and obviously can't download very quickly. I do have access to a very fast connection and so was thinking that I could download the modules I wanted and burn them to cd. Is this a valid plan?

Also I could not immediately see a way to set the configure options when compiling (eg enabling tcpwrappers and ipv6 in openssh). Is this available?

Thanks