Aggressive Kernel

Kenny Mann voldure at swbell.net
Tue Feb 18 19:53:08 GMT 2003

http://home.swbell.net/kenmann/Lunar-Install.html

The above link is a install guide, perhaps it will
help somewhat. If you have any comments, suggestions,
flames, etc feel free to spam me ;-) After you
mentioned the aggressive kernel, I've been thinking
about putting a description about the advantages of
each type of kernel would be and the most common uses
for them.
AFAIK the biggest thing I notcied was the preempt
patch, so that your machine will be clsoer to
real-time. So far, I dont think either Windows or
Linux can be a REAL real-time OS. They both claim to
be, however doing some test, they do not compare to
QNX. I'm going a bit off topic, so I'll leave with
that.

--KM