X-Windows install problem

Niki Guldbrand nikig at vip.cybercity.dk
Mon Feb 17 20:10:16 GMT 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:25:18 -0600
Terry Chan <tpchan at attbi.com> wrote:

> system.  Please check the size of /etc/ld.so.conf -- it should be around

by /etc/ld.so.conf I think you actualy mean /etc/ld.so.cache, right ???

btw, Gijsbert, did you try to run "ldconfig" just to check that it could fix it ?
Because i had the same thing a tsome point and running ldconfig help.

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
                              |  Teleservice Esbjerg A/S
Niki Guldbrand                |  Salingsundvej 4
IT-Administrator              |  6715 Esbjerg N
                              |  Denmark
Phone         : +45 79144544  |
Direct Phone  : +45 79144589  |  Web : http://www.teleservice.com
Fax           : +45 79144599  |