Module submission rar-bin

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Mon Feb 10 10:03:12 GMT 2003

Hi,
Not a problem, just trying to contribute.  My philosophy is use
the best tool for the job and leave licensing to the bean-counters...

Suppose Opera browser is out of the question then?  =)

Here is another submission for WineX (Wine with DirectX support).  I
believe the license is acceptable, but I haven't read all the fine
print (see philosophy above.)

Cheers,
Ben

PS: Let me know if you would rather I not e-mail module submissions,
That is OK too.