DEPENDS

Nick Hudson nhudson2367 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 13:31:49 GMT 2003

There has been something else too but it has been reported to the bud list I think.  I was talking with hirisov today and he wanted to recompile evolution.  Well he did a lin -c -r evolution and when it came to the optional_depends for mozilla it didnt ask if he wanted to install mozilla it just installed it.  He didnt have the mozilla module installed it just was going to without asking.  Same thing happened to me when I tested the module to see if I could recreate  the problem.  When it came up asking for mozilla it didnt ask just installed with without asking.

Nick