Interesting (make||make) "issue" with libxml

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Wed Feb 5 13:45:27 GMT 2003

I ran into something very similar.  The cause ended up
being that I over-optimized "make".  It was bizarre because it
Still worked 95% of the time...
You might want to try turning off optimizations, set arch back
to i386 and "lin make". The try libxml again.