module submissions

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Mon Feb 3 15:30:12 GMT 2003

So all *-cvs modules rebuild at every lunar update?  I wondered why that was
happening...
This is because of :
UPDATED=`date -u +%Y%m%d`
in DETAILS?

Also, can you splain the expected CVS login behavior?  All CVS modules seem
to fail to lget
until I've manually logged into the cvsserver and created a /.cvspasswd
entry.  Is this the
expected behaviour and is there a better automate this?
Thanks,
Ben