Thunderbird 0.4

Aaron Watry watryac04 at uww.edu
Tue Dec 9 11:09:14 GMT 2003

The issue, from what I can understand, is that those users who have
installed non-default themes/skins for Thunderbird will no longer have a
working Thunderbird install after upgrade.  For users who have not
installed custom themes, this is a non-issue.  Haven't tried it myself
yet, as I'm an evolution person, but that's my understanding of the
situation.

--Aaron Watry