Thunderbird 0.4

Chad R. Kittel vertigo at wi.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 09:28:07 GMT 2003

Nick Hudson wrote:
> On our version of thunderbird it removes all instances of the old
> version of thunderbird before installing the new version so there are no
> conflicts.  As soon as I run some tests on the new version I will update
> the moonbase.

Right, I assumed that was the case, but that doesn't solve the personal
profile directory issue (~/.thunderbird/chrome needs to be nuked),
because I highly doubt lunar would be bold (rude?) enough to start
wiping out personal settings in there, which means that each user should
do this.  Just forsee issues with people complaining it doesn't work.

- Chad K.