Cyrus SASL-sasl version 2.1.17 released

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Tue Dec 2 21:40:55 GMT 2003

I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus SASL 2.1.17 on
ftp.andrew.cmu.edu.  This release contains mostly GSSAPI
configuration and Win32/Win64 improvements, but also contains
fixes to other bugs found in 2.1.16-BETA.  I'd like to thank
Alxexy Melnikov for his extensive work on getting this release
ready.

Please send feedback to cyrus-sasl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu or
cyrus-bugs at andrew.cmu.edu (private list).

Download at:
ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/cyrus-sasl-2.1.17.tar.gz

--Rob

I have attached an updated module with the new version and the
other enhancements I submitted earlier.

--Richard

p.s. Is anything going to happen with the updated postfix and
amavisd-new modules I sent earlier?

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,