libtool dependencies

Terry Chan tchan at dbguin.lunar-linux.org
Mon Aug 25 03:32:11 GMT 2003

Erik,

I'll use "->" as shorthand for depends on.

The lunar depends system is recursive so there is no problem with
xchat as:

xchat -> gtk+-2 -> jpeg -> libtool.

So libtool is already in the dependency tree for xchat.

Similarly fwbuilder -> imlib -> libtool.

I updated the DEPENDS for libfwbuilder and ogmtools.  Thank you for pointing
out these missing depends.

Terry Chan