Problems, Problems!

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 09:40:28 GMT 2003

This is an old discussion in the Lunar ML archives.  We expect Lunar users
to realize they MUST lin xfree86 before attempting to compile/install ANY
X-Windows programs.  Its mentioned in the install docs, the webpage, and
common sense should prevail.  We are not going to add xfree86 as a
dependency to the hundreds of GUI applications in the moonbase.

Terry Chan