mozilla AA fonts

HornGábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Mon Apr 14 01:36:45 GMT 2003

Hi Nick!

First thanks for your help. Now i have Bitsream fonts installed, and
could set it in mozilla for Western and User Defined and Unicode fonts.
(in edit/preferences) But unfortunatelly i cannot set it for Central
European. The strange thing is that all the CE characters appear nice on
my desktop after setting this font family for everything in kde control
center. Not sure if i do something wrong?

Could u do me a fast test please? Please take a screenshot from
www.noworks.hu and send it to me, so i can check if it displays better
for u than me (slashdot and other 'western' pages appears really nice, i
only have prob w/ 8859-2 pages).

Thanks a lot, hirisov

--
Horn Gábor <Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu>