lnet problem

Rick Altherr kc8apf at kc8apf.net
Sat Apr 12 20:56:48 GMT 2003

lnet is correct, but your init.d script is out of date.  Simply copy the
script from your moonbase into your /etc/init.d directory.  This includes
a few bug fixes and makes it fit with the new init functions.  The only
reason it didn't get copied is that someone decided that if you have an
init script of the same name already, it doesn't copy he new ones.  Just
copy it manually and all will be well.
--
Rick Altherr
KC8APF