lnet problem

aaron aiperl at rogers.com
Fri Apr 11 07:21:37 GMT 2003

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 04:50:13 +0100 spake George of:

> I recently set up a cople of new boxes with lunar and I seem to have a
> problem with lnet. The gateway IP is written to the file
> /etc/config.d/gateway rather than being inserted into
> /etc/config.d/network/eth0. Is this a problem with lnet,
> /etc/init.d/network, or me?

I noticed this too. I also noticed that module options when loading the
network device are (or were; not sure if it was magically fixed) ignored; I
had to change /etc/init.d/network to pass the parameters. And even then, the
default setup of /etc/config/network/eth0 only allows one parameter to be
passed to the module (it's missing quotes).

aaron