MPT Fusion modules and ISO

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Fri Apr 11 12:03:26 GMT 2003

Hendrik,

The 1.3 ISO has scsi kernel drivers.  You may have missed them in your brief
glance.

At the Initrd Menu, choose Load Modules, then Scsi, and the scsi kernel
modules we support are:

3w-xxxx
AM53C974
BusLogic
NCR43c406a
a100u2w
aacraid
advansys
aha152x
ahta1542
aha1740
aic7xx
aic7xx_old
atp870u
cpqfc
dmx3191d
dpt_i20
dtc
eata
eata_dma
eata_pio
fdomain
g_NCR5380
gdth
in2000
initio
ips
megaraid
ncr43c8xx
osst
pas16
pci2000
pci2220i
psi240i
qla1280
qlogicfas
qlogicfc
qlogicisp
seagate
st
sym53c416
sym53c8xx
sym53c8xx_2
t128
tmscsim
ul14-34f
ultrastor
wd7000

My Dell Poweredge 1550 server boots the 1.3 ISO on its ide cd/dvd-rom drive
just fine and then the Adaptec Ultra-Wide 160 scsi card works just great with
the aic7xxx kernel scsi module.  So what is your point ?

Terry Chan