How to save my own module ?

Sébastien Cérèze scereze at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 7 18:10:24 GMT 2003

hi everybody,

As I'm french, I installed a french version of
openoffice. Basically, i used the module in moonbase
and changed a couple of things like name, and urls...

I've noticed that "lunar update" overwrited my change
in the moonbase but i really never care so far as OO
is not very often updated.

Yesterday, as a new version of OO arrived, lunar tried
to  install the new OO (1.0.3) but in english.

So i 'm wondering how i can save my own change in the
moonbase ?

seb