2 questions about lunar-linux

M.W. van der Grient mwgrient69 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:52:39 CET 2016

Hey Stafan,
Thank you for your time and effort. I did a quick kernel build:

1. then I installed dracut-git, it removed dracut. Created a image in boot,
but then:
/usr/bin/dracut: line 1596: warning: command substitution: ignored null
byte in input
[then the prompt returns after 30sec.  or so]

2. If I boot the kernel, the issue still exist: searching for my intel 7260
wireless card first (1.30 minutes) and if the card is found, the ssd (uuid)
is not found (1.30 minutes).

I am not in a hurry, since I have the 4.4.5 kernel installed and works
great.
Maybe I wait for the new testing iso in the future.
Again, thanks!
Regards, Marco