Lunar-Linux ISO 1.7.0-dev4

Peter de Ridder peter at lunar-linux.org
Fri Sep 20 13:47:37 CEST 2013

Thank you for this extra information.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 6:32 AM, Marco van der Grient
<mwgrient69 at gmail.com>wrote:

> About the dev4 iso, mounting ro:
>
> I have populated my fstab with mount points. Now everything  is mounted rw
> directly from booting. If I leave fstab empty, then I have a ro filesystem.
> Looks like Dracut is to be told to mount ro?

Dracut is told ro mount read only. dracut it self doesn't need to write to
the partion, and if a disk check is required in needs to be mounted ro.

I am not shure if the fstab should be polulated.

It should be populated. This is a part still missing in the installer.
It should only contain the mounted phisical partitions. All the pseudo
filesystems are handled by systemd.

> cheers,
> Marco

Regards,