Lunar-Linux ISO 1.7.0-dev4

Peter de Ridder peter at lunar-linux.org
Sun Sep 15 14:57:00 CEST 2013

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Marco van der Grient
<mwgrient69 at gmail.com>wrote:

>  by the way:
> - when installed and rebooting: the file system is mounted read only!

Which boot loader did you install?
The boot loader sets the ro root boot options, but later on root should be
remounted as rw.

> - theres no possibility to install the ssh certs during install.

Indeed, the ssh certs where tracked by lunar. Meaning they are
pre-installed, this is wrong. Thanks for reporting.

> - no networking setup is possible during install.

What do you mean by this?
During the installations process you are asked to setup the network. Isn't
that working?