Lunar-Linux ISO 1.7.0-dev4

Marco van der Grient mwgrient69 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:31:27 CEST 2013

Hi Peter,
1. usb stick boots fine. Also booting from cdrom with usb is fine now.
Great!
2. Afther a lunar-install at the root promt, the dialog menu freezes. I
had to do a control + c to go to the next menu item.
3. I have troubles with recognizing my hard disk. So there is no install
possible (no disk shows up in the menu).
4. this was also the case last time, but your dev4 iso's are linked to
older versions in the testing map on the server. They do not exist.

Cheers, Marco