Lunar-Linux ISO 1.7.0-dev

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Sat Jun 1 15:06:42 CEST 2013

I see no reason for xz to exist other than to require yet more utilities I
don't want, nor need. I won't accept my logs being in xz format either, so
that better be optional too. This isn't the 90's anymore with 28.8 modems
and 500MB drives. I don't understand why we're being turned into a hipster
distro... I haven't seen any other distro offering ISO's compressed with xz
either.