ISO Installer

Peter de Ridder peter at lunar-linux.org
Fri Apr 5 19:28:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

Another update on the ISO building.

About terminus font:

> It doesn't pull anything more than ft2/fc. The rest is in core already.

terminus-font depends in bdftopcf. I mistakenly taught that this was
provided by fontconfig.
This is not the case. It is provided by bdftopcf which pulls allot more.
I suggest we undo that move of ft2/fc and make terminus-font optional
depend on bdftopcf. [1]

jfsutils needs a patch and there is a newer version available. [2]

systemd fails to build the docs as reported on the lunar ML. Any ideas how
to solve this?
Maybe disable docs? Or some sgml module (not in moonbase-core) is required
or leaves a required residue?

procps fails because systemd failed. Should be OK when systemd is fixed.

Regards,
Peter

[1] *https://github.com/lunar-linux/moonbase-core/pull/283*
[2] *https://github.com/lunar-linux/moonbase-core/pull/282*