xorg-server again.. (synaptics seems broken)

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Fri Mar 23 09:33:42 CET 2012

> Hm just wondering, i mean, i have a config for synaptics already...
>

> On Sun, 18
>
> Mar 2012 15:08:29 +0100 Zbigniew Luszpinski <zbiggy at o2.pl> wrote:
> > > just tested. No there is still something buggy. The mouse moves
> > > faster now and doesn't jump to the left top corner anymore, but
> > > scrolling is impossible; it starts to hang while scrolling.
> >
> > Enabled scrolling. Do `lunar update` to get updated synaptics config.

This may be a problem. Remove your config and use defaults.
I tested scrolling and it works. But I do not have xorg.conf at all.

In the future I will redesign some modules a little bit to make xorg.conf
redundant for most users so they will get best user experience out of the
box without haveing xorg.conf.