installwatch patch

v4hn v4hn at lunar-linux.org
Sat Jun 30 17:40:41 CEST 2012

Hey everyone,

florin tested this patch with a full rebuild on his system
and found problems with ncurses, fortune and CUDA-OpenCL-headers.

I found a bug in my patch in symlink, that (for some weird reason) also
made the fortune installation crash. ncurses compiles with the new patch
and some changes I made to BUILD as well.

Please test the revised patch and report any trouble.
Also do `lvu alien` after you rebuild modules with this patch
to see if any files are untracked that should be tracked!

v4hn