mesa-lib

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Wed Jun 20 02:24:00 CEST 2012

> ElAngelo and Moe spent a lot of time getting XOrg into shape. ElAngelo
> has complained in IRC about others dicking around with it and not
> staying with the general framework he and Moe created. So it seems to me
> it is those that modified their work are trying to outsmart him and
> themselves.

Since a long time Lunar looks like abandonware. Me and Florin like crazy
doctors trying to bring back to life this Frankenstein. Jabbers say they
quit because Lunar began rolling too fast. OK. Jean Michel created stable
branch. I promised publicly I will never enter there so Jabbers can feel
safe. Jean told us that over month NOBODY put any commit to stable.