mesa-lib

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 19 12:57:44 CEST 2012

On 06/19/2012 03:32 AM, v4hn wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 05:47:38AM -0400, Dennis Veatch wrote:
>> So again I'm back to the question; why are you making me install
>> that crap when I don't want any of it?
> Because people tried to outsmart just you, you know.
> It's not like we miss developers or something..

Outsmarting me is not a hard thing to do. In the seven or so years of
being involved with Lunar I have never known us to be over flowing with
devs.

ElAngelo and Moe spent a lot of time getting XOrg into shape. ElAngelo
has complained in IRC about others dicking around with it and not
staying with the general framework he and Moe created. So it seems to me
it is those that modified their work are trying to outsmart him and
themselves.

> Why don't you provide/submit/commit a patch that works for you
> and removes some of the weird logic from BUILD?
> I'll gladly push it to moonbase, if you submit it or send it via mail.
>

> v4hn

Here is a better idea; let the one(s) that made the commit fix it, or is
that to much to ask?

I see Auke is still waiting for a answer to this;

http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/lunar-dev/2012-June/007539.html

If the dev that made the commit is not willing to fix even such a simple
thing, then why should I spend my time wiping their arse.

Dennis Veatch