xinit; circular depends

Auke Kok auke at foo-projects.org
Tue Jun 19 04:46:20 CEST 2012

On 06/18/2012 02:53 AM, Dennis Veatch wrote:
> Since when does xinit depend on xorg-server? I see nothing in its
> compile log to suggest this. See attachment.

not needed, I know. Xinit itself barely does anything, probably just
some libSM/ICE/X11 stuff and that's it. It's indeed broken, mostly
because of people included it as a good idea.

Also, circular dependencies in lunar/theedge are horribly broken atm.
Something broke it recently, so it spins forever uneededly.

Auke