Fwd: [moonbase-core] Florin's updates (#25)

jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Tue Jul 24 10:06:12 CEST 2012

Hello Auke,

I guess this requirement has to do with reverts later on (making them
easier)? Is there _any_ other way, to do this? I know that a few
developers have no problem working with branches, and even if everyone
says one gets used to it, I find it pretty confusing and it adds a
lot of extra work imo.

It might be also useful if someone would write down (I got a list
from ratler) the exact workflow. Currently, (iirc) I have to switch
into
the specific repository (1 of 11) then I have to issue some git
commands to update using upstream, then I have to create a branch,
then I have to make my changes, then I have to push it, then I
have to visit the website to make a pull request, then I have to
keep this branch till my pull request got accepted.. One day I'll
end up with 10 branches in 11 repositories .. just thinking about
that makes my head hurt..

once again. Anything easier apart from not committing anymore at all?
:)

Jean