moonbase development moving over to the new git repo's this weekend.

Auke Kok auke at foo-projects.org
Fri Jul 6 01:36:05 CEST 2012

On 07/05/2012 06:35 AM, v4hn wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 04:45:29PM -0700, Auke Kok wrote:
>> - get setup on github, so you can help out with the new trees once
>> things go live.
>
> My github id is (hard to guess) 'v4hn'. Please add me to the lunar-linux
> organization.

added

>> All developers should make sure they are setup to work with the new
>> moonbase trees. If you want direct commit access to a tree, please
>> ask on this list for which ones you want to commit directly to.
>
> I'd like to ask for direct commit permissions to moonbase-other for now
> as I'm mostly dealing with stuff that is or should be in there.

done

> One more question: Should -other also contain all the (at least the more
> sophisticated) games from the moonbase you dropped?

yes, that's probably fine for now.

Once we're operational, we can see if it makes sense to split more stuff
out of other.

In general however, the idea is not to split stuff out too much any
more, because the splits are not made around functional groups, but more
around organizational groups.

Auke