moonbase development moving over to the new git repo's this weekend.

v4hn v4hn at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jul 5 15:35:14 CEST 2012

Hey everyone,

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 04:45:29PM -0700, Auke Kok wrote:
> - get setup on github, so you can help out with the new trees once
> things go live.

My github id is (hard to guess) 'v4hn'. Please add me to the lunar-linux
organization.

> All developers should make sure they are setup to work with the new
> moonbase trees. If you want direct commit access to a tree, please
> ask on this list for which ones you want to commit directly to.

I'd like to ask for direct commit permissions to moonbase-other for now
as I'm mostly dealing with stuff that is or should be in there.

One more question: Should -other also contain all the (at least the more
sophisticated) games from the moonbase you dropped?

v4hn