[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> mesa-lib: build fixes

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Fri May 27 00:34:07 CEST 2011

> typical...
>
> Zbiggy touches a module that was building perfectly fine... now it now
> longer builds...
>
> SIGH
>
> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Zbigniew Luszpinski
>
> <zbiggy at lunar-linux.org> wrote:
> > commit 96e80e2f231343fcdb7e7aa33a7f140c6a29f272
> > Author: Zbigniew Luszpinski <zbiggy at lunar-linux.org>
> > Date:   Tue May 17 00:06:15 2011 +0200

Fixed 21 hours ago. Compiles fine on Nvidia/Intel/VMware. Thanks for empty
jabbering instead of providing compile logs. I do not want to count how
many times I fixed broken modules commited by other devs. I understand
that someone can forgot to upload file for commited module, eat some
characters or can not predict that build on other machine may fail so do
not make public show from such fact - just silently fix if possible.

I do not find this typical. If you count my commits you will see that most
of them are correct and bad commits are rare. It is very likely that bugs
will appear if dev does something more than bumping version number.
mesa-lib had some commits recently because build part is in some way
hardware dependent to achieve more speed and features - I had no
possibility to test it on other configs so bugs appeared.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew Luszpinski