distrowatch script massively outdated and mostly out of sync with Lunar

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Wed Jul 13 00:07:13 CEST 2011

Hi,

distrowatch script is out of sync with Lunar's moonbase. We do hard work
keeping Lunar up to date and this sleepy head who maintains distrowatch
script does nothing. How about downgrading/removing all those modules
below to their old versions (not) present in distrowatch as a way of
protest. I wrote few times here already that distrowatch script is out of
sync - no answer. Maybe the lack of mesa-lib or xz will wake him up.

Here is the list of what should be fixed in distrowatch script:
bind:
lunar module: 		9.8.0-P4
reported to distrowatch:9.8.0-P2

chromium:
lunar module:		 12.0.742.112
reported to distrowatch: 12.0.742.100

firefox:
lunar module: firefox5	 5.0.1
reported to distrowatch: 3.6.18 (replace module firefox with firefox5 in
distrowatch script)

lunar module: grub2	 1.98
reported to distrowatch: 0.97 (replace module grub with grub2 in
distrowatch script)

ImageMagic:
lunar module:		 6.7.0-10
reported to distrowatch: 6.6.9-10

inkscape:
lunar module:		 0.48.2
reported to distrowatch: 0.48.1

kdebase:
lunar module:		 4.6.5
reported to distrowatch: 4.6.4

kdewebdev:
lunar module:		 4.6.5
reported to distrowatch: 4.6.4

libreoffice:
lunar module:		 3.3.2
reported to distrowatch: 3.3.0

libvirt:
lunar module:		 0.9.3
reported to distrowatch: not reported to distrowatch at all.

lighttpd:
lunar module:		 1.4.29
reported to distrowatch: 1.4.28

linux:
lunar module:		 2.6.39.3
reported to distrowatch: 2.6.39.2

lvm:
lunar module:		 2.02.86
reported to distrowatch: 2.02.85

mesa-lib:
lunar module:		 7.10.3
reported to distrowatch: not reported to distrowatch at all.

midori:
lunar module:		 0.3.6
reported to distrowatch: not reported to distrowatch at all.

miro:
lunar module:		 4.0.2
reported to distrowatch: 4.0.1.1

nano:
lunar module:		 2.2.6
reported to distrowatch: not reported to distrowatch at all.

octave:
lunar module:		 3.4.2
reported to distrowatch: not reported to distrowatch at all.

openldap:
lunar module:		 2.4.26
reported to distrowatch: 2.4.25

phpMyAdmin:
lunar module:		 3.4.3.1
reported to distrowatch: 3.4.3

postfix:
lunar module:		 2.8.4
reported to distrowatch: 2.8.3

ruby:
lunar module:		 1.8.7-p352
reported to distrowatch: 1.8.7-p334

seamonkey:
lunar module:		 2.2
reported to distrowatch: 2.0.14

squid:
lunar module:		 3.1.14
reported to distrowatch: 3.1.12.2

thunderbird:
lunar module: thunderbird5	 5.0
reported to distrowatch: 3.1.11 (replace module thunderbird with
thunderbird5 in distrowatch script)

transmission:
lunar module:		 2.32
reported to distrowatch: not reported to distrowatch at all.

xorg-server:
lunar module:		 1.10.3
reported to distrowatch: 1.10.2

xz:
lunar module:		 5.0.3
reported to distrowatch: not reported to distrowatch at all.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew Luszpinski