texlive, teTeX and psutils submissions

Christian Krause aka wookietreiber kizkizzbangbang at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:08:33 CET 2011

Hello,

reason for my recent texlive, teTeX and psutils CONFLICTS submission was that I recognized clashes between some files (see attachment). Since the attachment, i.e. my tests, only exclude teTeX: teTeX is just a guess, that it conflicts with psutils, but is probably right since it conflicts with texlive and lins the clashing /usr/bin files as well. I added teTeX as a safety precaution -- I just didn't want to lrm texlive and texlive-texmf just to test it, which is time and memory consuming since the te[TeX|xlive]-texmf modules ar rather big.

best regards
Christian Krause aka wookietreiber