[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> t1lib: added missing opt_dep and made lib executable

Paul Bredbury brebs at sent.com
Fri Feb 25 12:32:30 CET 2011

On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 11:56 +0100, Duncan Gibson wrote:
> > +optional_depends "libX11"        \

I committed it (probably a mistake), but I was thinking more about the
lib issue :)

I think such deps should need a valid *reason* to be added, and that
packages' automagic dep handling is fine most of the time. I'd rather
concentrate on the important deps, rather than be swamped by every
possible option, just because the option exists.

Another example:  http://foo-projects.org/~sofar/queue.php?p=texlive
(complicated by the unnecessary reformatting).

He's very eager about deps (and reformatting) ;)