cron plugin

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Fri Feb 11 10:32:02 CET 2011

Well I'm the author.

1. This plugin is only installed if you actually have any cron daemon
installed, thus no need for an explicit module check.

1.1 already true see 1.

1.2 Doable

2. A bit complicated since it really depend on how the cronjob/script is
written. Assuming that it's a good thing to run a script in daily that
was inteded for weekly might not always be a good idea. I prefer 1.2,
let the user say no and write their own cronjob.

I will implement 1.2 for now.

--
Sincerely
Stefan Wold